For our clients we implement acquisition, designing and engineering preparation; construction works; upgrading; servicing and 24/7 emergency in the following areas of telecommunication networks:
- fixed optoelectronic coaxial networks (Intercable CZ, spol. s r. o., Karneval Media, s. r. o., UPC Česká republika s. r. o.) including end-client installation and servicing
- mobile and data networks (Eurotel Praha, spol. s r. o., T-Mobile Czech Republic a. s., Telefónica Czech Republic, a. s., Slovak Telekom, a. s., Aliatel a. s., GTS Czech s. r. o., MobilKom, a. s., Nokia Siemens Networks Czech Republic, s. r. o., Huawei Technologies, s. r. o., Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH, ERICSSON spol. s r. o., ZTE CZECH, s. r. o., …)
- fixed optoelectronic networks (Telefónica Czech Republic, a. s.) including end-client installation and servicing
- optical networks (fixed network operators, mobile operators, Masaryk University, Brno University of Technology, City of Brno)
- WDM, SDH, PTN, IPDSLAM, XDSL data networks (Telefónica Czech Republic, a. s., GTS Czech s. r. o., T-Mobile Czech Republic a. s., Vodafone Czech Republic a. s., Huawei Technologies, s. r. o., Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH)
- microwave networks (Ericsson, Huawei, NSN, SIAE, NEC technologies)
- other telecommunication services in accordance with the requirements of our key clients
Designing and planning activities on the telecommunication market
Construction and consequent servicing of networks for mobile phone and data operators (Eurotel Praha, spol. s r. o., T-Mobile Czech Republic a. s., Aliatel a. s., GTS Czech s. r. o.)
Complete installation of cable television networks, including servicing since 1997 (Intercable s. r. o., Karneval Media, s. r. o., UPC Česká republika s. r. o.)
Implementation of investment construction for mobile phone operators – 2G, 3G swaps
Upgrades of fixed operator networks – one-way to two-way
Significant entry to international markets (cooperation with Nokia Siemens Networks Czech Republic, s. r. o. and Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH in the installation of mobile phone networks; installation of transmission technologies in Germany and Austria; Field Line Maintenance in Slovakia)
Establishment of a subsidiary in Regensburg, Germany
Od roku 2000 působí naše společnost v nových prostorách ve vlastním objektu v Brně - Líšni, kde má moderní zázemí pro vykonávání nasmlouvaných činností (projekční práce, montážní práce, školící prostory, skladovací prostory, apod.). V objektu jsou dostatečné rezervy pro další rozšiřování společnosti.
Společnost má cca 200 vlastních pracovníků. 1/4 zaměstnanců má vysokoškolské vzdělání, především v oboru elektrotechnika a stavebnictví. Část pracovníků firmy hovoří anglicky a německy.
Since the establishment, our company’s management has followed the principles of the Quality Management standards. In addition to financial stability, the assurance of our clients is supported by the integrated Quality Management System, approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) in accordance with the following standards.
Quality Management System
Environmental Management System
Occupational Safety and Health
The management of InfoTel undertakes to manage its activities in a manner ensuring adherence to all relevant requirements of legal regulations and other related requirements, which the company committed to observe in the area of environmental protection.
The company’s management undertakes to prevent pollution and to provide for continuous improvement of the environmental protection, including prevention of accidents.
The following are the priority areas the management will focus on when fulfilling the environmental goals:
- Reduction of energy consumption;
- Preferring future investment with processes having the lowest possible influence on the environment;
- Using modern technologies capable of complying with valid as well as expected binding regulations and standards in the area of environmental protection;
- Obligating the contractors to adopt environmentally favourable methods and to improve their attitude towards the environment pursuant to our environmental policy;
- Training of our employees in the area of EMS.
Attention paid to the environmental protection is an inseparable part of InfoTel’s activities and therefore the company’s management provides for continuous development of environmental awareness of all employees, while focusing the training on the prevention or limiting of their negative influence on the environment during their activities.
InfoTel’s priority is a dialog with employees and the general public. The company’s management shall inform both the internal and the external interested parties about the impacts of the company’s activities on the environment, and we shall also react to their legitimate suggestions and concerns.
Occupational Health and Safety is an integral part of InfoTel’s business activities.
We shall operate our equipment in a manner protecting the health of, and providing safety to, our employees, contractors, other companies as well as citizens. We shall prevent injuries and risks to health, we shall observe applicable legal regulations and other requirements and enforce the performance thereof by our employees and other interested parties, and we shall also strive for continuous improvement of the management and capability in the area of occupational health and safety. We shall regularly review the suitability and adequacy of our policy.
We shall conform to the following principles:
- Continuous improvement of our activities and results;
- Permanent attention of the management;
- Direct responsibility;
- Cooperation with an external consultancy company in the introduction of new standards and regulations;
- Communication within and outside InfoTel;
- High level of maintenance of order;
- Risk prevention;
- The goal is a no-accident status;
- Safe method of work is a qualification for employment;
- Maintenance and testing of emergency systems;
- Investigation of all incidents, and learning from them;
- Open communication about the incidents on all levels;
- Safety outside the job performance, safety conditions;
- Determining the health condition of employees during the job performance and during the working process;
- Making all employees and business partners familiar with work safety rules on a regular basis;
- Systematic care of working conditions of the company’s employees, in particular the improvement of their qualification and work safety, and provision of state-of-the-art technology for their activities.
The company’s top management undertakes to promote and comply with the OHS policy in cooperation with other employees and all persons working for InfoTel. The company’s top management also undertakes to make all interested parties familiar with the OHS policy.
The quality policy follows the principle – Quality is a matter of course.
Quality of products and services and customer satisfaction are InfoTel’s primary goals, and the company shall conduct its business activities in accordance with this policy.
The quality of activities shall be maintained by InfoTel on a desired level by complying with the following principles:
- Promoting a systematic business policy focused on customer needs and providing comprehensive performance of their requirements;
- Maintaining a high level of quality of products and services;
- Ensuring unambiguous and provable methods essential for the quality of services provided by InfoTel;
- Improvement of the awareness of employees about quality assurance through training;
- Continuous education of employees and improvement of their awareness of quality matters;
- Assessment and selection of technological changes, which support the quality assurance requirements;
- Ensuring the required quality level on the part of contractors and other interested parties;
- Consistent adherence to valid legal regulations;
- Open communication with target groups;
- Engagement in the process of continuous improvement and increase of efficiency of the quality assurance system; determining targets and target values for each year; systematic implementation of measures to prevent non-conformance;
- Effective quality controls;
- Building the company’s reputation through a transparent Quality Management System.
The quality system applies to all employees of InfoTel and all parties working for InfoTel. The executives on all management levels are responsible for the performance and enforcement of the system. The executives are also responsible for making all interested parties familiar with the quality policy.
The assurance of the quality policy is binding regardless of eventual changes in InfoTel’s organisational structure or management.